2020 - Recovery plan Flemish Resilience
The Government of Flanders presented the "Flemish Resilience" recovery plan during the September Declaration in 2020.
The plan - for which the government is releasing 4.3 billion euro - aimes at strengthening Flemish prosperity and the well-being of the Flemish people after Corona.
Seven ambitions lie at the heart of "Flemish Resilience":
- Keep the Flemish healthcare system among the world's best
- increase the effectiveness and efficiency of government
- Transform Flanders digitally
- Make the economy and society sustainable through decarbonisation
- Increase government investment in public works
- learn to live with and manage the virus
- Strengthen our human capital - investing in people and talents
The recovery plan is available in 4 languages: